REFUEL integrated deliverables
- „Eyes on the track, mind on the horizon“. The REFUEL final road map
- Summary of the REFUEL assessment of land and feedstock availability for biofuels
- Road Map high quality printing version (10 MB)
- Press summary
WPs 2 and 3: Resources
- REFUEL Assessment of biomass potentials for biofuel feedstock production in Europe
- REFUEL Assessment of biomass resources potential and related costs
WPs 4 and 6: Biofuels chain analysis and impacts
- Biofuels cost developments in the EU-27+ until 2030
- Socio-economic and barrier assessment
- Use of BioTans in REFUEL; Functional and technical description
- BioTrans biofuels data
WPs 5 and 7: Biofuels policies and strategies
- Bioenergy expansion strategies for Europe; Cost effective biomass allocation and biofuel stepping stones
- Policy measures for effective and efficient support of biofuels in EU27 (including structural and cohesion funds)
- Supporting case studies (in Polish)
- Barriers and solutions for biofuels; report on a REFUEL stakeholder workshop
- Biofuels in the EU after 2010 – The Central and Eastern European perspective; policy workshop report
- Review of EU biofuels policies
- Biofuels policy intruments
Various other REFUEL publications
- REFUEL-team response to DG-TREN’s 2007 Biofuels Consultation
- REFUEL state of affairs: Papers to the May 2007 Biomass Conference
- REFUEL brochure
- VIEWLS (2005) Shift gear to biofuels: results and recommendations from the VIEWLS project – Final report.
- Wakker, A. et al (2005) Biofuel and bioenergy implementation scenarios: VIEWLS WP5 modelling studies – Final report. ECN and Chalmers University.
- Thuijl, E. van; E.P. Deurwaarder (2006) European biofuel policies in retrospect. Energy research Centre of the Netherlands (ECN).
- Biofuels Research Advisory Council (2006) Biofuels in the European Union: a vision for 2030 and beyond – Final report.